Web Info Extractor is a free trial software application from the Search/Lookup Tools subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-03-03. The program can be installed on Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Vista, Windows 7.
Web Information Extractor is a powerful tool for web data mining, content extraction and content update monitor. It can extract structure or unstructured data (including text, picture and other file) from web page, reform into local file or save to database, post to web server. No need to define complex template rules, just browse to the web page you are interesting and click what you want to define the extraction task, and run it as you want, or let it run automatically.
- Easy to define extraction task, no need to learn complex and boring template rule.
- Extract tabular as well as unstructured data to file, database.
- Monitor web pages and extract new content when update.
- Can deal with text, image and other link file.
- Unicode support, can deal with web page in all language.
- Support recursive task (child task) definition.
- Running multi-task at the same time.
Web Info Extractor (version 1.8.4) has a file size of 3.09 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 85 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.